- Change management, organisational development and assessing cultural barriers in order to improve performance
- Analysing problems with rigour, putting in place strategies to turn around failing services
- Leading, developing and modernising large scale projects through to completion to a high specification
- Inspecting service provision against national standards and international best practice
- Business transformation programmes and the achievement of efficiencies
- Programme and project management
- Reviewing compliance and governance arrangements for business
- Interim management
Executive Coaching and Systemic Team Coaching
- Modelling success and helping leaders and their teams become more effective through behaviour change
- Building relationships and inspiring teams to develop meaning, purpose, and vision linked to business results and resilience
- Leadership and organisational development, and helping leaders in fast changing environments to identify and address performance blockers
- Unleash the unique potential of leaders
- Helping senior leaders gain clarity and focus to bravely pursue their goals, their way
- An authentic space for leaders to be completely free and explore themselves during their transition and prepare them for some of the challenges they may face
- The ideal confidential thinking partner
- Support personal and professional development goals
- Facilitate gentle exploration of needs, motivations, skills and thought processes to identify own solutions and actions
- Developing a pathway to reaching a goal
- Sounding board and space for confidential thinking
- Develop capabilities and personal awareness
- Boost confidence and enjoyment
- Raise motivation and sharpen focus
- Improve impact on others
- Provide insight into issues and allow for the sharing of expertise, values, skills, and perspectives
- Catalyst and an agent that provokes a reaction that might not otherwise have taken place or speeds up a reaction that might have taken place in the future
Meet the team
To guide you in the right direction
Palvinder is an energetic and experienced Consultant with over 25 years experience of leading the development, capacity and capability of organisations and senior leaders to optimise their effectiveness and raise their game to be the best in the UK. Along with her superb credentials and reputation as a formidable senior leader, Palvinder brings expertise in, transformational thinking and development, performance improvement, facilitating the innovation and implementation of complex change programmes, programme management, executive coaching, and mentoring.
Her sector expertise spans Assistant Director roles in local government, Government Inspection of public services, management consultancy in PricewaterhouseCoopers, a Director in her own consultancy business and an accredited Executive Coach.
Palvinder has a BA in Sociology (with Honours) and Professional Studies (CQSW) and a Certificate in Executive Coaching and Leadership Mentoring. Palvinder has trained as a Systemic Team Coach.
NLP Practitioner and Mentor
Vinay graduated with a First Class degree in Business and Psychology. He has since trained as an NLP Practitioner. Vinay is a Value Consultant in a global company specialising in social media advertising and digital marketing. He works closely with client management teams to prioritise new strategies and develop new innovative opportunities. He has substantial analytical and business management skills, developed largely in the workplace, but also through additional learning opportunities that he has taken advantage of.
Vinay believes that the key to a healthy mind is a healthy body, hence his regime consists of going to the gym regularly and playing football at least twice a week.
Vinay benefited from a mentor as he was growing up and entering the world of work. He gained self confidence, support in focusing on his hopes and aspirations, and increasing his knowledge and skills. Now he want to use his experiences to provide support and direction to other young people and adults to reach their dreams and goals and help them succeed in all areas of their life. Vinay has developed the skills to challenge, stretch and encourage mentees by listening and asking probing questions. He is passionate about empowering young people and adults to draw out their natural talents and identify areas that need further development, and then do something about it.
NLP Practitioner and Mentor
Lakhan graduated with a degree in Business and Accounting and Finance. He has since trained as an NLP Practitioner. He is also trained in Prince 2 Project Management. Lakhan is a Lettings Negotiator in a premier estate and letting agent company in the UK and specialises in the rental sector market. He has a solid understanding of the housing sector and is well versed in property investment. He keeps up to speed with the latest technology and IT systems, and has a good understanding of end to end processes. He uses his project management skills in his work. Lakhan has excellent communication skills and enjoys being on the front line, interacting with people from all walks of life.
Lakhan enjoys raising money for a local charity. He will look for a challenge and drive himself to meet it.
Lakhan benefited from a mentor as he was growing up and entering the world of work. He gained self confidence, support in focusing on his hopes and aspirations, and increasing his knowledge and skills. Now he want to use his experiences to provide support and direction to other young people and adults to reach their dreams and goals and help them succeed in all areas of their life. Lakhan has developed the skills to challenge, stretch and encourage mentees by listening and asking probing questions. He is passionate about empowering young people and adults to draw out their natural talents and identify areas that need further development, and then do something about it.
What my clients say?
"Palvinder is the consummate professional: organised; effective; tackles the difficult issues; leads teams and is a strong communicator and stakeholder manager, and I’d recommend her 100% for complex and difficult projects"
"Palvinder guided me in a style that was non-threatening and the nurturing aspect was much to be desired for, especially at times when I was feeling overwhelmed with the unknowns. My motivation has increased and there is more clarity in the way I approach situations because I now understand I can influence change for positive outcomes"
"I have known Palvinder for a good number of years in different settings. She is without question an incredibly diligent and hard working senior manager who is held in the highest esteem within her services and by partner agencies and professionals. She has that rare attribute of being able to mix clear management with coaching and mentoring skills to bring the best out of people and services. Everywhere she has worked has improved significantly as a result of her contributions and she is respected for her creativity, attention to detail, team contributions and leadership. She is highly regarded across the social care sector and beyond and for very good reason she is highly sought after"
"Palvinder Kudhail is an exemplary children’s services leader with a solid track record of success in supporting authorities to improve outcomes for children and young people. A completer finisher, Palvinder delivers work on time and of the highest standards. She is always well prepared, produces comprehensive reports and is able to form and sustain positive relationships at work. An excellent communicator, she is both engaging and inspiring and as a trained coach she gets the balance right between challenge and support. I would recommend her without any hesitation"
I have worked with Palvinder over the last 20 years in various organisaitons. Palvinder is a detailed & results focused manager who supports both the client and her team in 2 critical ways. Firstly by driving projects forward - so that they are delivered on time; and secondly by holding the team to account - to ensure what was promised to the client gets delivered!